Eligible for Medicare?
Which Medicare plan is right for you?
This is a partial listings of companies we represent.
Making sense of Medicare can be frustrating.
- Become more educated about Medicare.
- Evaluate your options.
- Enroll in the best plan to meet your needs.
Our experts provide personalized assistance guiding you through the coverage you need at a cost you can afford.
We focus on key areas to help you identify the plan that is best for you.
Medicare Plan Comparison
We are available to guide you through:
- Medicare Parts A, B, C (Medicare Advantage Plans), and D (Medicare Drug Plans)
- Medicare Supplemental Plan for Under 65 on Social Security Disability
- Medicare Supplement Plans
- Medicare Eligibility
- Medicare Annual Election Period
- Special Enrollment Periods
Free Medicare Resources
Stephan E. Cheek, CLU, ChHC
Over 40 years combined experience.
For appointments or inquiries: (478) 227-5587